Monday, May 3, 2010

Today I would like to talk a little about the waiting you have to do .
Have you ever had to be at the dentist office at 9AM to have your teeth cleaned?
Have you ever had to be at the doctor's office at 10 AM for your check up?
Have you ever had to be at the car repair place to get those tires put on at 4PM?
My question is a simply one....WHY?
Why do they all make these appointments just for you and then you get there
and you can not get in at 9 or 10 or 4?
I call this the Hurry up and wait game!
We hurry hurry hurry to get to the dentist , doctor, car repair, etc
and why just so we can wait to be seen.
I say if everyone stood up for their selves this would not happen.
So, if a doctor dentist or car repair place, Etc. Tells you
" your appointment is at 9, 10, 5,Etc."
You tell them I will be there at 9, 10, 5 if you can guarentee me to get right in to see who I need to see, otherwise I will see you within maybe a half hour from the appointment to maybe an hour.
Lets try making them wait for a change!
Our time is as valuable as their's is!

No comments: