Monday, May 3, 2010

Beauty in the woods!
I was walking through the woods the other day.
Most  of the woods looked exactly the same there were trees,grass,weeds, bushes.
One thing stood right out among all the browns,greens and tans this lovely bunch of flowers!
The beautiful purple of these flowers caught my eye.
Out here in the middle of the forest ,no other flowers in sight.
This stood out among all of the darker colors, like a little light of happiness.
It was like God had planted them just for me to see as i journeyed through the woods.
That is the only way I can describe it,because no one has been in these woods in a while.
Who else would have planted them right there?
I had to snap the picture and share here!
I do apologize for the clarity of the picture, I took it with my cell phone(did not have a camera with me)






No comments: