Monday, May 10, 2010

I went to a garage sale and found a treasure.
We went to a local garage sale last Friday and I found a few things to purchase.
But of all the things I purchased I found a real treasure in this glass basket.
I love the flower outlay and the way the handle comes up and appears to be the leaves.
The red and the pinks and the clear glass made this a true find for me.
When I first spotted this glass basket I thought they will want $3.00 for it,
it is to pretty to ask less. Was I wrong!
I picked up this piece for just .75 cents, I was so excited!
How could they let it go so cheap, why would they?
I think this is a very lovely piece to look at if not practical.
I have also come to the conclusion I love glass baskets shaped like this one.
I have one other and it is a bird one where the wings of the bird come up for the handle.
I think I will start a collection of these baskets.
Just beacuse they are so lovely to look at!
To me these will always be a treasure.

No comments: