Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More pictures from the island.

Pool, was not ready yet and this was a hot weekend.
And it being Canadian weekend, we were not the only campers
 that would have loved to have the pool opened.

 
I had to laugh when I looked at this sign!
Now the question is ...
Do the Olympics need to go 5 MPH or
Do the lovers have to take it slow??

These geese were honking in the marina ,as we were walking by.
I think they thought they owned the place!
As we walked up they made their way down to the water.

I caught this sunset as we were walking around the island.
On the island you never know what color the sunset will be,
it all depends on the clouds and atmosphere.
I love how this came out!

I could not resist the way the light glimmered off the water!
The added feature was the trees and the grass and how they
Shadowed the view making it an awsome picture for me .

No comments: