Saturday, May 8, 2010

This is Brennan's Bay RV park.
My husband and I were doing my work today ,
When we came across this Beautiful place to take your RV!
I can't wait to go Camping at this place,
I bet they have some beautiful sunsets.
My husband checked it all out with the owner and she was very friendly.
She told him they have great sunsets and they are reasonably priced.
The only thing you can not do is take a older RV and ask for them to give you a seasonal rented lot.
Apparently , for what reason i don't know,
you can camp there but you can not leave your older Rv there for the season.
I am not upset with that I just want to go there for a weekend or a few days.
They have this really nice pavillion there, you can picinic under there.
This is the office and also the store.
Everything about this places says NICE!
Hurry up Summer, I need a vacation to this place.

No comments: