Tuesday, May 25, 2010



GRAFFITI
It is not just for big city or small cities.



I found this graffiti on a switch box by the country rail road crossing.
What exactly it says I am not sure,maybe you can decipher it!
I went in closer to try to decipher it myself, but all I can see is,
Joy Two
Too whom? Hmmm , mystery.

It seems in the country the going graffiti trend is happening near the railroad crossings.
At least this one I think I can read!
It looks to me like it says
CRY KOP!
I could be wrong. But at least this one is neater then the first and actually,
you can read the Kop part very clearly,
Why do the kids do this?
I say kids because I don't really think from the childish graffiti,
that an adult would have drawn this, I would hope an adult would have
took more time and made it more artistic!
I could be wrong.

No comments: