Monday, June 14, 2010

This duck landed at the baseball field,right behind the parents and families lawn chairs.
It started to walk toward the camera as if to say,
Ok lady take the picture!
 
Then it turned sideways and just stood there in this pose,like,
"Is this side better?"
I have never seen a duck so people friendly
when no one was feeding it.
My grandaughter even got a shot of it.
Seemed like it did not care who was taking the picture,
just as long as it could pose.
This duck just stood and posed for a while,
My grandaughter took this picture of it.
"Hey little girl didn't the lady like my other side ?"
"Is this side better?

"How do you think my photo shoot went ?"

Then,the duck turned and walked away as if to say:
Well I have to leave now,Nice posing for you!
Enjoy the photos!

No comments: