Thursday, June 17, 2010

FLOWERS
People ask me why I like lillies so much and ,
how could I like a flower that does not have a sweet smell?
And I answer them by simple saying I have no idea , but I do like lillies!



I think I might like them because of their simplicity and colors,
and the fact that they are simple to find, some can be found along the highways,
others can be grown.

But lillies are not the only flowers I like, I really enjoy all kinds of flowers!
Especially if they are brilliant with color!

I do so love daisies too!
I always think of that song,
"I'll bring you a daisy a day, I'll love you until,
The rivers run still and the
Mounatins they all pass away!"
Ah the daisy , I also am reminded of the childhood saying,
when you pluck each pedal one by one and say
"He loves me, He loves me Not"
Until you get down to the last pedal and what ever you say then, is how he loves you!

No comments: