Friday, June 25, 2010

I saw this out of the corner of my eye, on my way back from an assignment I had to do.
My husband was with me and he was testy as he wanted to get home.
He knew I was stopping the car for a camera shot, little did he know that I was looking at this.


It was this beautiful hawk!
And he was not a small one either he was a large hawk!
The indians say, we have spiritual guides that help us through life.
They believe that if you see an animal regularly then that is your spiritual guide.
Mine must be a hawk, because I am always seeing them.
They other day I pulled over to take a picture of one and he flew away,
but today this one just sat right there  for me .


I wanted one more good picture but the hawk had enough and he quickly crouched down,
and away he flew, I did not even get a chance to get a picture
 of him clearly or in flight as he was that quick.
That is why this photo came out so blurry, sorry about that!

No comments: